For mothers seeking to establish child support or for fathers who wish to establish child custody or visitation and be a part of their child's life, the first step is establishing paternity. Unlike married couples, who are given the benefit of the doubt, unmarried men and women must prove paternity before these legal rights can be granted.

At Aaron & Aaron, we offer thorough representation to men and women in South Carolina.S. Paul Aaron, an attorney with more than 30 years of experience, will answer your questions and make sure you don't get pushed around.

Who Can Make A Request To Establish Paternity?

Although many paternity cases take on the form of a mother seeking to establish a father's paternity, mothers are not the only ones who can request a paternity test. Those who can seek a court's help in establishing a child's true paternity include:

  • The child's biological/birth mother

  • Someone claiming to be the child's father

  • The child

  • Anyone in whose care a child has been placed

  • Certain government agencies

In addition to helping these individuals establish or contest paternity actions in court, we are also equipped to help parents with voluntary paternity agreements. We can help draft voluntary paternity agreements that protect your interests and ensure that your children receive the support they need to grow and thrive.

Contact Us | Free Consultation

Contact our paternity lawyer to set up a free initial consultation at our office in Clemson, South Carolina.


HOW CAN WE HELP? Contact Us Today.

Name *
I Have Read The Disclaimer *

We Have Three Convenient Locations To Serve You.

clemson office

133 Thomas Green Blvd, Suite 202 Clemson, SC 29631

Clemson Law Office Map

seneca office

811 Bypass 123 Seneca, SC 29678

Seneca Law Office Map

easley office

708 W Main St Easley, SC 29640

Easley Law Office Map

phone: (864) 271-5545 | Fax (864) 551-2084